Apple Pickin' 8 oz. blue jar candle by Antique Candle Co.
Apple Pickin' is a bright scent with top notes of crisp, sweet red apples freshly picked from a sunny autumn orchard.
Every Antique Candle Co. fragrance is carefully tested in their Lafayette studio and by a large group of candle-testers from across the U.S. to ensure they are PERFECT before reaching your home!
8 oz. Blue Jar Collection Candles
Nothing says “farmhouse” like a classic, vintage-inspired blue Ball jar. With a stunning turquoise tint and galvanized metal lid, our 8 oz Blue Jar candle brings the best of vintage and modern style together in a timeless, hand-poured soy candle.
Every 8 oz Blue Jar candle is made with wax from natural, domestically grown soybeans, hand-picked fine fragrance oils, and a natural cotton wick for a clean, long-lasting, and even burn.
Please note that our Blue Jar Collection candles are not antique candles but are vintage-inspired.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 40 hours
- SUGGESTED BURN TIME: 3-4 hours per burn for maximum longevity and quality
- WEIGHT: 8 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 3.5” x 3” x 3”
Why Soy Wax?
Soy wax has numerous health and environmental benefits. It is also produced domestically from many Midwest farms. Some of the benefits include:
- It is a natural wax option, unlike paraffin wax that may contain toxins
- Contains no petrol-soot that will blacken walls or ceilings
- Has a longer lasting burn
- Derived from a renewable resource (soy beans)
- Biodegradable and easy to clean-up with soap and water
- Drives business for local farmers
What length should I keep my wix?
We strongly recommend trimming your wick to 1/2” before lighting your candle each time. This keeps the candle from smoking and producing a large flame which may lead to soot around the glass Mason jar.
ALWAYS remove the trimmed wick from the candle to prevent it from possibly catching fire.