Back Roads 16 oz. Candle by Antique Candle Co.
Back Roads is an outdoorsy musk with top notes of fresh-cut leaves, lemon, and apple, highlighted by bold cedar wood, sweet jasmine, lavender, violet, and lilac.
Every Antique Candle Co. fragrance is carefully tested in their Lafayette studio and by a large group of candle-testers from across the U.S. to ensure they are PERFECT before reaching your home!
Add a stunning modern farmhouse touch to your home with our large Mason Jar Candle. Topped with a stylish galvanized metal lid, this decorative hand-poured soy candle makes for a perfect accent to any room, and doubles as a beautiful gift!
Every 16 oz candle is made with wax from natural, domestically grown soy beans, hand-picked fine fragrance oils, and a natural cotton wick for a clean, long-lasting, and even burn.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 80 hours
- SUGGESTED BURN TIME: 3-4 hours per burn for maximum longevity and quality
- WEIGHT: 16 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 5” x 3” x 3”
Why Soy Wax?
Soy wax has numerous health and environmental benefits. It is also produced domestically from many Midwest farms. Some of the benefits include:
- It is a natural wax option, unlike paraffin wax that may contain toxins
- Contains no petrol-soot that will blacken walls or ceilings
- Has a longer lasting burn
- Derived from a renewable resource (soy beans)
- Biodegradable and easy to clean-up with soap and water
- Drives business for local farmers
What length should I keep my wick?
We strongly recommend trimming your wick to 1/2” before lighting your candle each time. This keeps the candle from smoking and producing a large flame which may lead to soot around the glass Mason jar.
ALWAYS remove the trimmed wick from the candle to prevent it from possibly catching fire.