Back Roads is an outdoorsy musk with top notes of fresh-cut leaves, lemon, and apple, highlighted by bold cedar wood, sweet jasmine, lavender, violet, and lilac.
Every Antique Candle Co. fragrance is carefully tested in their Lafayette studio and by a large group of candle-testers from across the U.S. to ensure they are PERFECT before reaching your home!
Add a stunning modern farmhouse touch to your home with our large Mason Jar Candle. Topped with a stylish galvanized metal lid, this decorative hand-poured soy candle makes for a perfect accent to any room, and doubles as a beautiful gift!
Every 16 oz candle is made with wax from natural, domestically grown soy beans, hand-picked fine fragrance oils, and a natural cotton wick for a clean, long-lasting, and even burn.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 80 hours
- SUGGESTED BURN TIME: 3-4 hours per burn for maximum longevity and quality
- WEIGHT: 16 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 5” x 3” x 3”
Back Roads 16 oz. Candle by Antique Candle Co.
Soy wax has numerous health and environmental benefits. It is also produced domestically from many Midwest farms. Some of the benefits include:
- It is a natural wax option, unlike paraffin wax that may contain toxins
- Contains no petrol-soot that will blacken walls or ceilings
- Has a longer lasting burn
- Derived from a renewable resource (soy beans)
- Biodegradable and easy to clean-up with soap and water
- Drives business for local farmers
We strongly recommend trimming your wick to 1/2” before lighting your candle each time. This keeps the candle from smoking and producing a large flame which may lead to soot around the glass Mason jar.
ALWAYS remove the trimmed wick from the candle to prevent it from possibly catching fire.