You know when you go out in Vegas and crash a bachelor party and have someone buy you a bottle of Dom Perignon for your birthday? Then someone decides to make it rain alcohol? Yeah. This candle is what that would ideally smell like. Minus all the people.
A crisp blend of champagne and chardonnay, with a hint of strawberry sweetness. A very "clean" smelling candle, perfect for a kitchen or bathroom. Or after a heavy night of drinking. Whichever. A juicy strawberry aroma with sparkling effervescent champagne, kissed with hints of lily of the valley and fresh apple cider.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Strawberry // Middle: Champagne, Lily of the Valley // Base: Apple Cider
Champagne Showers 12 oz. Candle by Evil Queen
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.