You know when you go out in Vegas and crash a bachelor party and have someone buy you a bottle of Dom Perignon for your birthday? Then someone decides to make it rain alcohol? Yeah. This candle is what that would ideally smell like. Minus all the people.
A crisp blend of champagne and chardonnay, with a hint of strawberry sweetness. A very "clean" smelling candle, perfect for a kitchen or bathroom. Or after a heavy night of drinking. Whichever. A juicy strawberry aroma with sparkling effervescent champagne, kissed with hints of lily of the valley and fresh apple cider.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Candle comes with a silver lid
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Strawberry // Middle: Champagne, Lily of the Valley // Base: Apple Cider