Back by popular demand! Welcome to brunch without the whole commitment of "going out". My favorite. Light this up when you're spending a quiet Sunday to yourself or getting ready to go out with the gals. It's so good you'll never want to blow it out.
The perfect blend of mandarins and champagne. Orange without the stereotypical "artificial orange" smell. The top sparkles with mimosa blossoms, mandarin orange, and tangerine. The heart combines a medley of pineapple, luscious honeydew melon, and soft jasmine. The base has beautiful plum and berry that's smoothed out by vanilla. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including orange.
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- 16 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 90+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Mandarin, Tangerine, Mimosa // Middle: Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Jasmine // Base: Vanilla, Plum, Berry
Double Wick B*itches Who Brunch 16 oz. Candle by Evil Queen
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.