Double Wick Basic 16 oz. Candle by Evil Queen
Ah, the basic candle. For the basic bitch in your life. Or for your friend Felicia who loves to be sassy. Either way.
All the basic favorites: Vanilla. Pumpkin. Swag. An intense vanilla aroma with a subtle touch of cream mixed with a true-to-life fresh pumpkin. Mouthwatering notes of brown sugar, molasses, and spices complete this irresistible bakery fragrance. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including nutmeg and cinnamon leaf.
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- 16 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 90+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Ginger, Allspice, Cinnamon, Vanilla // Middle: Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Nutmeg // Base: Clove, Molasses, Vanilla
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.