Back by popular demand! Does anyone particularly enjoy getting out of bed? I don't think so. But lighting this candle will give you that dreamy coffee smell without a trip to the coffee shop. And, laziness is key here, am I right?
Dark roasted coffee beans with a hint of vanilla and hazelnut for sweetness. And tears. Because we've all cried in the morning at least once. A rich, nostalgic hazelnut coffee blend with a touch of vanilla.
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- 16 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 90+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Coffee // Middle: Hazelnut // Base: Vanilla Bean, Chocolate, Cream
Double Wick Damn It's Early 16 oz. Candle by Evil Queen
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.