OMG the leaves are like, literally dead. Right? I mean, I just can't. even. Be sure to stock up on literally dead, cause we all know you secretly want to burn this candle all year round. (okay, so it’s actually not a secret.)
Holiday frost is in the air with a spicy caramel apple cider after smell. Kind of a clean, fresh smell of leaves with warmth from the cider.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Literally Dead Candle
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur. Read more about this in our FAQ.