Orange Grove 16 oz. blue jar candle by Antique Candle Co.
Orange Grove by Our Faux Farmhouse is a vibrant blend of fresh blood oranges and bright notes of citrus zest, highlighted with hints of subtly sweet fruit florals and warm undertones.
Every Antique Candle Co. fragrance is carefully tested in their Lafayette studio and by a large group of candle-testers from across the U.S. to ensure they are PERFECT before reaching your home!
16 oz. Blue Jar Collection Candles
Nothing says “farmhouse” like a classic, vintage-inspired blue Ball jar. With a stunning turquoise tint and galvanized metal lid, our 16 oz Blue Jar candle brings the best of vintage and modern style together in a timeless, hand-poured soy candle.
Every 16 oz Blue Jar candle is made with wax from natural, domestically grown soybeans, hand-picked fine fragrance oils, and a natural cotton wick for a clean, long-lasting, and even burn.
Please note that our Blue Jar Collection candles are not antique candles but are vintage-inspired.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 80 hours
- SUGGESTED BURN TIME: 3-4 hours per burn for maximum longevity and quality
- WEIGHT: 16 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 5” x 3” x 3”
Why Soy Wax?
Soy wax has numerous health and environmental benefits. It is also produced domestically from many Midwest farms. Some of the benefits include:
- It is a natural wax option, unlike paraffin wax that may contain toxins
- Contains no petrol-soot that will blacken walls or ceilings
- Has a longer lasting burn
- Derived from a renewable resource (soy beans)
- Biodegradable and easy to clean-up with soap and water
- Drives business for local farmers
What length should I keep my wix?
We strongly recommend trimming your wick to 1/2” before lighting your candle each time. This keeps the candle from smoking and producing a large flame which may lead to soot around the glass Mason jar.
ALWAYS remove the trimmed wick from the candle to prevent it from possibly catching fire.